Pakistan PropertyTop News

Sindh High Court rejected the applications for review of the Fazaia Housing Scheme

According to details, the Sindh High Court rejected the applications for review of the Fazaia Housing Scheme

While the court ordered the NAB to stop providing money to the victims till the next hearing

The victims have been asked to continue the process of claim and verification

The court also said in its order that money from frozen accounts of Fazaia Housing Scheme should not be given to any victim.

The court referred the case to the Sindh High Court for further hearing

Earlier, on May 19, a two-judge bench had ordered the owners of Maxim Marketing to return the money to the victims within six months on bail.

On the other hand, the lawyer of the victim Haseeb Jamali said that NAB and Maxim Marketing have a nexus with each other.

It is pertinent to mention that after the application for opening frozen accounts of Fazaia Housing Scheme, the court had ordered to submit the claim of allotment.

The petitioner had requested the court that on June 22, the NAB had placed an advertisement in the newspaper directing the allottees to file a claim.

So far, not a single real ally has filed a claim

Therefore, it is feared that the real allotments will not be able to get money from the accounts of the Air Force Housing Scheme.

It may be recalled that the accountability court had arrested two builders Tanveer Ahmed and Bilal Tanveer in connection with the investigation of fraud in Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi (FHSK).

He is accused of soliciting farm fees, registration from Pakistanis abroad in the name of investing in Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi.

Rs 18.20 billion was embezzled in the form of open certificate, standard and luxury apartments, surcharge, transfer fee.

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close