Lahore: The Bahria Town Lahore recently announced that it will be collaborating with the Punjab Police Khidmat Markaz to provide certain civic facilities to the residents of the society’s Sector-A (Commerical), according to the developer’s social media channels.
What are the civic amenities being offered at Bahria Town Lahore?
- The civic amenities being offered at Bahria Town Lahore include:
- Issuance of character Certificate
- Renewal of driving license
- General police verification
- Endorsement of a license tenant’s registration
- Loss report
- Women violence report
- Employee registration
- Vehicle verification
- Crime report
- Copy of First Information Report (FIR)
Previously, Bahria Town had also introduced radio-frequency identification (RFID) cards in its Karachi chapter — with this initiative aimed at providing enhanced security to its dwellers. Reportedly, these RFIF cards help in tracking and assisting the movement of the society’s residents through the recently developed ‘Gatehouse System’.